About Optimal Reinsurance Management
Optimal Reinsurance Management (ORM) is a revolutionary software which saves insurance companies both time and money by optimizing the reinsurance process and offering state of the art mathematical tools for anticipating future losses.
ORM uses: the statistics from previous years, the plan for written premium for the forthcoming period and the limits specified in the “Table for Maximum Coverage”. Within those limitations ORM gives the optimal results to which reinsurance treaties should be made with the reinsurer.
The key features of ORM that create the added value to the insurance companies:
1. Prediction of the future claim portfolio.
2. Generating clusters of risks with similar behaviour.
3. Setting the right type of treaty with the right parameters
4. Delivering most profitable future sales plan
5. Providing the preferable treaty
6. Comparing the treaties given by the reinsurer vs the mathematically optimal combination
7. Managing of the reinsurance treaties