There’s a lot going on behind the scenes, but remember, lead management is about:
•Capture– Collecting leads (through forms, lead lists, and social media), then storing the information in your database.
•Qualifying – figuring out whether they’re ready to engage with you or not. And if they’re not ready, nurturing them with content that helps them get acquainted with you.
•When they’re ready to engage, distributing the lead to the sales resource who can best help them.
•Using analytics – reporting on how successful you’ve been and what’s driving sales.
In summary, our lead management solutions are for people who:
- Want to capture, respond to, distribute and track leads from all sources
- Need immediate and accurate lead distribution to get leads to the best-suited sales person
- Require automatic follow-up and intelligent lead nurturing to increase sales closure rates
- Want a lead management system that shows what a sales person actually did with the lead
- Have a complex channel sales strategy that requires lead distribution to independent resellers
- Must be able to justify their marketing campaigns by measuring ROI