InsureBill - Insurance Billing System
Available from i3 Software
InsureBill provides the flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing customer demands, increasing competition and stringent regulatory requirements InsureBill supports single-policy accounts, multiple-policy accounts, multiple payers for policies and non-premium billing (deductibles, claims, recoveries, subrogation, etc). InsureBill supports Direct Billing & Agency Billing processing for automated Bill Presentment and Payment.
Based on SOA (service-oriented architecture), InsureBill can be interfaced easily with any existing Insurance Management System. It is a single-interface operation which will streamline billing across the company for any and all P&C lines of business. InsureBill can be deployed as browser based and platform independent application or as Desktop application.
InsureBill is designed in a way to improve operational flexibility and to drive the operational costs down.
InsureBill will help the insurers to:
• InsureBill has the ability to handle different options based on the company within the group
• Agency and Account bill functionalities
• Ability to charge different amounts of installment fees based on some condition on the insurance policy itself.
• Ability to onset/offset of changing billing plans mid-term
• Allow for different fees in billing etc.
• Improve cash flow
• Decrease cycle time with automated data entry of payments
• Eliminates lost invoices
• Simply dispute resolution