Available from QualCorp, Inc.
iForms is a "forms driven" database. When client policy forms are introduced to iForms, a unique database is dynamically created along with a client specific user interface. All variable fields on the policy documents become fields in the database. Through this process each customer gets a "custom" application for a nominal investment within a short timeframe. Customers may also capture unique company specific data to be reflected in their iForms SQL database. iForms is a policy admin/issue system that affords the user flexibility to issue all standard or non-standard personal/commercial lines policies and their associated transactions in all 50 states utilizing Microsoft technology.
Here is a sample of what iForms can automate:
Web-based Surplus Lines Rating and Issuance Portal
- Quote Issuance - Integration with ALL major admitted rating systems
- Policy Issuance - All Personal/Commercial lines
- Policy Administration - Handles Endorsements, Renewals, Cancellations, Reinstatements with reprinting capabilities
- Company Uploads - Data can be sent via XML/ASCII to Carrier, Claims TPA’s or any other third party systems
- iConnect - XML Integration tool connects forms to Rating/Agency Management System/Back-end Systems