Selecting software for your business, whether a core system or a lesser component, is a major challenge. Not only can the selection process be time consuming and expensive, but at the end of the day, making a less than optimal choice can cost your business a lot in the future.
Software analysts reports are a good start, but reports cannot, alone, help you find the right fit for your business needs, budget, infrastructure and company culture. Most insurance companies go through a rigorous interview process for hiring the best people. As much rigor needs to be applied to procuring expensive and strategically critical software. Eastern Shore has a proven process that we tailor to your particular needs.
We help you through a process that considers the right steps for your business:
- The pros and cons of an RFP vs RFI
- How broad the vendor search should be and why
- What Decision Criteria are right for you
- Drafting requirements that get best responses from vendors
- Demos: what to do and NOT to do
- Value of a Bidder's Conference and when to conduct them
- Proofs of Concept - planning for success
- Selection Criteria - making the best choice
- Contract negotiations - getting what's right for your organization