(Click to enlarge image)
Giving you control, visibility and efficiency across your enterprise procure-to-pay lifecycle
Increasing invoice volumes, business unit additions due to mergers and acquisitions, mixed ERP environments, greater process complexity and ongoing pressure to do more with less – this is the new normal for accounts payable (AP) departments. You have one or more core financial systems in place to manage your transactional data, but what about the information and documents your team has to manage outside that system? What about the manual processes and piles of paperwork putting stress on your AP team? And, If you are in the Shared Services business, you have these problems multiplied by as many business units you are servicing.
- Reduce manual and paper-based invoice processing
- Increase visibility into every invoice that enters your AP department. With invoice processing automation from IDT, you can:
- Capture invoices, statements and supporting documentation via document scanning, email capture or a direct import process
- View details and status of all invoices in process
- Track and report on accruals based on invoice status
- Access and view associated or related documents in other systems
- Gain insight into process bottlenecks and staff workloads via intuitive Dashboard capabilities
- Transform your department or Shared Services Center with accounts payable automation from IDT and Hyland Software.