Geolytik- Catastrophe Workforce Management
Available from L&T Infotech Limited
Geolytik is a tool to leverage geo-coded data to provide geographical visualization, spatial patterns and trends for effective CAT response planning.
Efficient mobilization of human and non-human claims resources is one of the major operational challenges faced by the claims department of Insurance companies.
Geolytik is a Catastrophe response management solution that helps CAT Supervisor to assess the impact of a predicted catastrophe and proactively plan for necessary deployments.
Geolytik enables insurance companies to:
- Visualize the probable path and strength of a catastrophe
- Assess impact on book of business and forecast claim volumes
- Develop a response strategy
- Determine number of claims professionals required and deploy them to catastrophe affected areas
- Arrange for the necessary rental cars, mobile phones and other necessary equipment
- Co-ordinate demand vs. supply needs during the catastrophe